Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Where do people live?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jdm jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just wondering where all of you sol owners live. i live in se**** which is near port angeles. i have seen some del sols there and didnt know if any where part of this club. Does this group mainly live in the seattle area or kitsap or what?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Red Baron's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I live, in Idaho actually..but I plan on attending some of the meets in June and July..

  3. #3
    Inactive Member zen_nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2002
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ya, i am pretty close... i am in port ludlow

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Most of the members of TS of WA live in the greater Puget Sound area, but we have members from all over the state and like Ms.Del Sol we have some honorary members from other states that don't have a local TS in their state as of now to give you an idea on this.

    Geo
    Team Sol of Washington

    newlogo3

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Nicole LeClaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2002
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I live on Whidbey Island and I have seen a few Del Sols around... I was wondering if anyone in the area knows a trustworthy mechanic, or someone who is a pro at working on Del Sols. I have got to get my trunk leak fixed or my poor Sol will be flooded and smelly funky. Please let me know of anyone from Bellingham to Seattle who might be a good guy to take my Sol to. Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •